Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stats




I figured out how to post pictures directly in the blog, so hopefully they show up.  I also took 9 measurements that I was concentrating on and without further adieu here they are.

(Side note: After much deliberation I decided to publish my stats and pics.  I was actually self conscious of the fact that the few people who read this will be drooling over their monitors looking at me and doing the unimaginable.  Also, I'm posting Dan's stats too.  He doesn't know it yet, but I'm posting them to inflate my ego!)

Matty's Stats
Waist (where I wear my pants):  37.5"  (interesting because I wear 34 jeans)
Gut:  39.5"
Left Bicep:  14.75"
Right Bicep:  14.5"
Left Calf:  16"
Right Calf: 16.5"
Left Thigh:  23.75"
Right Thigh:  23.5"
Chest:  43.75"
Neck:  17.5"

I am mostly satisfied with those numbers although at my peak, both my calves were over 19". Also my neck was 19" last Christmas so I'm happy it's going down.  I'm really surprised at my pictures because for my size I think I have a very big chest.  There's definitely a wedge thing going as it heads towards my gut.  

OK, don't say anything, but here's Dan's stats...

Waist:  35"
Gut:  35"
Left Bicep:  13"
Right Bicep:  13.25"
Left Calf:  14.75"
Right Calf:  15.5"
Left Thigh:  21.5"
Right Thigh:  21.5"
Chest:  38"
Neck:  15.5"








No comments: