Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 4 - Yoga X

Yoga day, yay!!!

Who would've thought that Yoga X doesn't mean Yoga 10, rather, Extreme Yoga!!!

To get you in the mood for this post, go ahead and click here.  I can sum today up best saying I sat a good 1/3 of the exercises out today.  I feel great now that it's over, kinda like I just got a massage, but seriously I have zero flexibility and doing things like Frog stretches, tables, wheels, warrior 3's, and other stuff just doesn't work well for someone who's as tight as a piano string.  I did manage to dominate the this though, and this one, and this one too.  Anything to do with balance or twisting and it was a train wreck.

They say your body is made up of 70%, mine is made up of 70% lactic acid.  I looked like I had a bad case of Parkinson's or MS I was trembling and shaking so bad.  Trying to get in a table, or wheel?  Not good times.

One thing I've come to realize in the past few weeks is as I've gotten older, I tend to sweat a bunch more than I didi when I was younger.  I completely soaked my shirt today stretching, but after wards I felt very good.  Definitely got a lot of soreness out.

Breakfast - Yogurt concoction w/added protein
Lunch - Today was bad as I had mexican.  Spanish rice, refried beans, chicken, lettuce, sour cream, gauc, etc.  and a chocolate chip cookie.  
Protein Shake
Dinner - AWSOME white rice with a little turkey gravy and lemon pepper chicken.

One thing I've noticed since I changed my diet is I crave sugar.  I haven't had a Mountain Dew in about 10 years, but the other day I had one and it was amazing.  Today with lunch I also had a Welch's Grape soda AND i diet Pepsi.  Today was a cheater day!

No comments: