Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 11 - Yoga X

To get you in the mood...

Ya, didn't work really well for me either.  Here's the thing about 90 minutes of Yoga...it sucks! Yoga isn't all that fun when you suck at it.  I'm getting more flexible, but I still can't do a lot of it and I'm too impatient to bare down and stick with it, which is obviously what I should do.  Now that I'm seeing results all I really want to do is continue working my arms and abs.

Speaking of abs, Dan and I made it through about 1/2 the Yoga DVD before I gave up on the balancing crap and Dan just got flat out bored.  So we did ab ripper today.  My biggest problem area is my stomach and love handles or as the ladies like to call it, "The Buddha".  

The Buddha is really my friend and has been by my side, front really, for quite some time and I've grown pretty attached to him.  I guess you could say he's really attached to me, but I've neglected him for awhile and he just doesn't want to go away.  I can't blame him, I'm a pretty good host, like to have a good time and keep it real.  But, if I really want him to go I'm going to have to do some intense work in that area.

On a positive note, I managed to avoid Micky D's pre and post 10:30 for their free food.  I felt like crap and a little guilty after eating In N'Out last night and realized The Buddha isn't going anywhere as long as I stay on that road Thanks Terra for your voice constantly going off in my head).  Although I have caught her in the act before so she's not all innocent!!!  

I realized I need to add some new pictures to the blog so look for that soon.  Also, I don't know how I failed to link the P90X site, but here it is for those want to read more on it.

No comments: