Thursday, June 5, 2008

NBA Thread

Forgot to mention this...

My pick Celtics in 6.

First of all, if you don't believe the NBA is rigged, you need to wake up and get back to reality. If you don't think players no "the line" click here.  I was out for blood in Vegas when Sasha Vujacic hit the meaningless 3 at the buzzer last week against the Spurs to ensure the Lakers covered the spread.  Rarely, has there been that clear of an example of a player knowing the odds and for that I'm cheering all out of the Celtics and KG.

Second, if you don't think for a minute David Stern and the NBA want this dragged out as long as possible because of money you're crazy.  The NBA stands to gain almost an extra $1 billion dollars in TV revenue if the finals go to a game 6 or 7.  They're not turning that down.  If one team is up 3-1 in this series I'm betting my kidney and first born son or daughter on the team down 1-3 because the referee's will be the poo-poo platter deluxe.  We'll have 3 of the most worst ref's in the league doing those games to at least get it back to Boston for a game 6.  Mark my words, mark my words.

Go Celtics...Go KG...

No comments: